Sotheby's International Realty announced the launch of the Sotheby's International Realty Apple TV app, available now on all 4th generation Apple TV devices. The app showcases nearly 50,000 properties currently represented by the Sotheby's International Realty brand worldwide, giving consumers the opportunity to explore homes on a screen larger than ever before.
App highlights include:
- The ability to explore properties listed by the Sotheby's International Realty brand worldwide by city, state, country or lifestyle, either through entered text or Siri dictation.
- A powerfully visual experience, offering expertly curated high-resolution photography and high-definition videography.
- The opportunity to directly contact sales associates, share a property via email, save recent location searches and bookmark favorite properties.
- A Game Mode where players can view captivating property photos and guess the location of origin.
- The ability to access Recent Searches and Favorited properties directly on the Apple TV home screen's "Top Row."
"The Sotheby's International Realty Apple TV app allows the process of finding a home to become a collective, interactive experience," said Christian Russo, director of interactive marketing media & platforms, Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC. "We are committed to providing an elevated design that provides the best visual experience a consumer can have. With this app, we are inviting families to come together on the couch and immerse themselves in the home-buying conversation."
To learn more about the Sotheby's International Realty Apple TV app, visit sothebysrealty.com/appletv. The app can be downloaded from the Apple TV app store by searching for Sotheby's International Realty.
The Sotheby's International Realty network currently has more than 20,000 sales associates located in more than 850 offices in 65 countries and territories worldwide. Sotheby's International Realty listings are marketed on the sothebysrealty.com global website. In addition to the referral opportunities and widened exposure generated from this source, each firms brokers and their clients benefit from an association with the Sotheby's auction house and worldwide Sotheby's International Realty marketing programs. Each office is independently owned and operated.