Tara Shapiro’s name is one synonymous with the luxury real estate market of coastal Newport Beach. With an innate understanding of the dynamic, local market climate, Tara proficiently connects clients with rare and often hard-to-find properties - meeting their discerning criteria and affording an educated perspective on the nuances of buying and selling within this unique market segment. Specializing in the exclusive waterfront communities of Newport Beach, Tara’s professional achievements include:
• Recognized by the 2020 Real Trends & Wall Street Journal The Thousand Rankings: Number 1 Individual Agent in Orange County & Top 40 Individual Agent in the Nation.
• Top producing waterfront selling agent Newport Beach 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
• Representation in the top four residential waterfront transactions on the Balboa/Newport Peninsula, per historical MLS records.
• Representation in the highest recorded residential sale on Newport Harbor.
• The highest individual volume for residential waterfront sales for 2014, 2015, 2017, and 2019 within the neighborhoods of Balboa Peninsula, Balboa Peninsula Point, and West Newport.
With over $185,000,000 in closed individual sales in 2020, Tara garners consistent respect for her discretion and business acumen, and her professionalism and disciplined work ethic have cultivated a loyal repeat and referral clientele. Via myriad community involvements and personal experience Tara has fostered an invaluable network of contacts and resources that often prove beneficial in successfully facilitating transactions for her clients. She and her husband are residents of the Balboa Peninsula Point neighborhood, wherein Tara is actively involved in the community association, and enjoys playing both social and competitive tennis. Additionally, as an impassioned supporter of Hoag Hospital, Tara is committed to her involvement in its cancer programs and various charitable cancer organizations.