Once in a lifetime opportunity - owned by the same family for 90 years! Built in 1912, the Historically Designated Charles A. Martin House exemplifies Richard Requa’s work as an independent architect with “early modern” design elements ahead of its time. Welcoming front porch and wall of windows introduce spacious entry, sun porch and light-filled living areas. Residence offers entry-level bedroom/bath with four additional upstairs bedrooms. Large walkout basement affords ample storage or workshop space.