Relocation: Knowledge and Expertise You Can Count On
Whether it's a move across town or around the world, our Relocation Department's Relocation Specialists and REALTORS® provide comprehensive resources for expediting a smooth transition.
The Relocation Department at Pacific Sotheby's International Realty supports relocation management companies, employers and transferees with knowledge, skill, integrity and dedication. Our Relocation Specialists and REALTORS® operate in accordance with corporate accountability standards to protect and support the policies and processes guiding each party in the relocation process.
As members of the Worldwide ERC® and as registered partners with multiple relocation management companies, our Relocation Department understands the critical role any agent plays in managing the relocation experience. That's why we invest in continuous training of our REALTORS® to provide a highly knowledgeable and skilled team.
To enhance the transferee's overall experience, our relocation program includes:
- A single point of contact who coordinates all services
- Certified REALTORS®, including Relocation and Senior Real Estate Specialists (SRES®)
- Contact with transferee within 24 hrs of receiving the initial referral
- Knowledge of Tax Concepts in Relocation - Eleven Key Elements and Procedures of an Amended Value Option
- Follow-up throughout the entire relocation process
- Focus on providing high-level services
- Trained relocation transaction coordinators who can utilize digital signature services to expedite the entire process
- Access to the nationwide and international reach of the Sotheby's International Realty network
Home Marketing Assistance
- Guide the transaction from initial offers to expert negotiations to a final sale
- Prepare a Property Evaluation - Worldwide ERC® Broker Market Analysis (BMA) that includes current market value research, a detailed marketing plan, and a final summary including suggested listing price and most probable sales price.
- Identify issues that should be addressed prior to offering the home for sale
- By partnering with Sotheby's International Realty we can offer extraordinary marketing partnerships with some of the world's strongest media outlets.
Home Finding Assistance
- Organize a home-finding trip
- Aid in realtor selection
- Plan an area tour
- Provide community information package
- Find properties to match individual needs
- Develop professional Comparative Market Analysis
- Guide the transaction from offer to expert negotiations to a completed sale
- Arrange for individual consultation with a mortgage consultant who can provide:
- A mortgage preapproval letter that aids each transferee in their estimate of what they can afford to spend on a home and coveys to prospective sellers that the transferee is a serious buyer
- A variety of fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loan options, including new construction, renovation, jumbo, and FHA/ VA programs
- Escrow and title coordination
- Efficient and swift closing
- Convenient locations for signing and notarizing documents